Sunday, June 14, 2015

The Alphabet House - RV's and Hotels


Wednesday we learned about RV’s and Hotels.


Our first activity that we did was called RV Trip. I tried to get Miss M to sit across from me so we could push a toy car back and forth but she didn’t want to sit so we had fun with her running to the opposite side of the room while I pushed the car to her. Then she’d bring it to me and we’d start all over.


Next we played with our RV Night puzzle. I made an oval path on the floor and placed the shape pieces along it. I tried to get Miss M to push her toy pig car along the path to the different shapes but again, she wanted nothing to do with that. Instead, she had fun placing all the shapes on the puzzle, dumping them off, and starting all over again. We also talked about and pointed out the shapes in our home that we could see (circle – clock, rectangle – window, square – fan, etc).


We also got to make our ‘dream home’ on the front of our My Little Journal. Miss M kept trying to eat the glue for the house pieces so mommy helped. We talked about how the shapes were a square and a triangle. Miss M liked coloring her little house.



 
Our last activity was our room keys tray play activity. I cut some doors out of colored paper and traced either 2 or 3 keys inside to match. Then I encouraged Miss M to choose a key and match it to the door with the same color. She had fun with this activity as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment